Pro Telecom Solutions Partners and Vendors
We've been fortunate enough to partner with the very best in our market. We take great pride in these associations and recommend their services wholeheartedly. These are our go-to resources when we need specialized support and assistance.
Pro Telecom Solutions is a proud member of BICSI Corporate Connection Program. BICSI is a professional association supporting the information technology systems (ITS) industry. ITS covers the spectrum of voice, data, electronic safety and security, and audio and video technologies. It encompasses the design, integration and installation of pathways, spaces, fiber- and copper-based distribution systems, wireless-based systems and infrastructure that supports the transportation of information and associated signaling between and among communications and information gathering devices.
- Networking PartnerAlliance by Belden High-quality, easy-to-use Belden solutions are built to support the customer’s structured cabling needs and, with a 25-year warranty, to protect their IT investment well into the future. The right quality, the right level of technology, the right support and the right price — these are the cornerstones of Belden Networking PartnerAlliance solutions.
- Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimize the physical infrastructure through simplification, agility, and operational efficiency.
- Fluke is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
- Ortronics As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Ortronics delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions.
- Hoffman is a leading designer and manufacturer of systems to safely and reliably protect the electronic controls and mission critical electrical systems in industrial, data communications, commercial construction and government applications.
- Axis specializes in professional network video solutions for surveillance and remote monitoring. Their range of products includes network cameras, video servers, video decoders, video management software, and a full range of accessories. Axis’ business concept is to offer the market intelligent network-based products and solutions. The company is focused primarily on the rapidly growing market for network video solutions
- ACTi Corporation is the technology leader in IP surveillance, focusing on multiple security surveillance market segments. ACTi's extensive technology innovations in the development of JPEG/MPEG-4/H. 264 has empowered ACTi's worldwide partners and customers to enjoy best quality video performances from VGA up to Megapixel resolution at minimum bandwidth.
- Sonywas founded to engage in research and manufacturing related to telecommunications. Since then, the company has expanded into the video game industry, music, semiconductors and finance.
- Samsungis a Korean Electronics company best known for its tv's, computers and cellphones. It was founded in 1938 in Daegu South Korea, starting from a little grocery shop. Its headquarters are in Seocho district, Southern of Han River, Seoul, South Korea.
- Corning is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics. Drawing on more than 160 years of materials science and process engineering knowledge.
- Fujikora is an industry leader in providing fiber optic products, engineering expertise and integrated services to the telecommunications industry.
- Foxcom has been recognized as a leading manufacturer of advanced RF over Fiber Solutions for the commercial, government and military markets since 1993.
- CommScope Offering innovative fiber optic cables, CommScope’s family of fiber optic designs use LightScope ZWP® singlemode glass as a standard. This optical fiber cable provides 30% more usable transmission spectrum than standard singlemode and is often activated for demanding and critical applications required by business and commercial accounts now serviced by cable operators.
Audio and Video
- Extron Electronics is a leading manufacturer of professional AV system integration products including AV control systems, computer-video interfaces, matrix switchers, distribution amplifiers, twisted pair and fiber optic equipment, video scalers, AV signal processors, AV streaming products, classroom sound field systems, and high resolution cable.
- Samsung is also well known for its audio and video equipment, they have been providing these A/V services throughout the world for well over 20 years.
- DIRECTV has been bringing you an unsurpassed entertainment experience with the best in TV programming and technology for the past 15 years.
- CommScope -Only CommScope has the global scale and manufacturing expertise to support customers with the greatest number of field-proven CATV products available. Reel after reel, CommScope cables have been successfully deployed in more HFC networks worldwide - even in the most demanding environmental conditions. CommScope’s family of fiber optic designs use LightScope ZWP® singlemode glass as a standard. This optical fiber cable provides 30% more usable transmission spectrum than standard singlemode and is often activated for demanding and critical applications required by business and commercial accounts now serviced by cable operators.
- CISCO is the World's leading Communication & Networking company.It has Headquarters is San Jose, C.A. They provide services like Video Conference and Voice communications.
- Blonder Tongue - Founded 60 years ago and rooted in the television distribution industry, by staying on the technology forefront, the company provides solutions to customer’s technical challenges makes the TV entertainment and internet experience better
- Thrilithic - Developing forward-thinking solutions has helped Trilithic emerge as a leading provider of communications technology for cable, broadcast, IPTV, satellite and RF & microwave markets around the world. providing telecommunications solutions for major Broadband and RF & Microwave. instruments for power, loss testing, leak detection and troubleshooting, Trilithic offers a comprehensive fiber optics solution.
- PPCis the world leader in telecommunication connector technology, is ready to help its customers provide increasingly sophisticated cable television, telecommunications and internet services.
- Directv Commercial has been bringing you an unsurpassed entertainment experience with the best in TV programming and technology for the past 15 years.
- Foxcom has been recognized as a leading manufacturer of advanced RF over Fiber Solutions for the commercial use since 1993.
- Bogen is a leading provider of sound systems and telephone peripherals for commercial, industrial, and institutional applications all over the world.
- Valcom is well known for providing guidance and assistance in implementing everything from the simplest paging system to the most complex mass notification communications system solution.